My goal is to run it off a belt driven compressor, I’ve plumbed all the lines but have not yet tried to draw a vacuum and/or charge the system. Taking my time so I don’t make a co$tly mistake.
In your experience would the hot lead be the black and operate the fans speed control as well as the ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:39 pm
- Forum: Automotive Air Conditioning Forum
- Topic: Parkomat System
- Replies: 3
- Views: 147
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:45 am
- Forum: Automotive Air Conditioning Forum
- Topic: Parkomat System
- Replies: 3
- Views: 147
Parkomat System
I just joined the forum, thank you for having me. I have a 1955 GMC truck as equipped with a Pontiac V8. I’d always wanted A/C but wanted to stay true to the era.
I’ve collected and refurbished all the under hood hardware from a Pontiac car equipped with factory A/C. I have a Parkomat unit in the ...
I’ve collected and refurbished all the under hood hardware from a Pontiac car equipped with factory A/C. I have a Parkomat unit in the ...